Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Here we go!

My goal this semester is to be one of those obnoxious over achieving, gets her assignments done ahead of time people. Of course, taking time to make a cute blog when I could be doing my independent study homework is kind of like procrastinating with the guise of working, but it's a start, right?

I guess this can count as my first post. Right now the media I'm enjoying is the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince soundtrack. I really like it. It has a good mixture of the classic Harry Potter themes and music that is different than the other movies. I particularly like the song I'm listening to right now. It's called "Harry and Hermione". I liked the way their friendship progressed in the movie because in a lot of ways it reminds me of friendships I have. I don't really know what else to say about it the soundtrack. As far as the movie itself goes, that will have to be a post for another day after I go see it again in the dollar theater... This post feels very boring... Hopefully the appeal of the blog will increase as I get going :).

No comments:

Post a Comment