Monday, October 26, 2009

My New Best Friend

So, Skype is definitely my new best friend. My husband left early Sunday morning to move to Wyoming. I'm staying here until I graduate in December. It's only been two days since he left, but I already miss him tons. We both have webcams so we decided to try Skype. Unfortunately, we could only get the cameras to work one way so we had to take turns being able to see each other and the voice wasn't working at all. So, we just IMed for a while. Then, I saw that there were games on there. So, we played chess together. And then we played bowling. One of our favorite things to do together is play games so it was awesome to be able to play together. Him being gone still sucks and I will miss him a lot, but I am incredibly grateful for a form of media that not only allows us to talk to each other, but to have fun.

2 comments:

  1. That's such a great post. I never thought about being able to play games on there together. That's a great way to still have dates while he's gone! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love skype, best thing ever, I get to talk to my family that way. I'm glad you still get to have dates with your husband

    ReplyDelete