Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Up

Today the movie Up was released on DVD. One of my best friends had a movie release party so I was able to see it for the third time. I love that movie! I think it's such a great example of positive media. It's family friendly, funny, and touching. The animation is beautiful and so much fun to watch. It also has a really good message. It helps you realize what matters in life. It doesn't matter if you have a big house or a glamorous lifestyle. All that really matters is that you treat the people you love well. I love that in the end it was Carl and Ellie's marriage that a lot of people would consider boring that was her wonderful adventure. It makes me want to appreciate the little things in my life more and see them as my adventure instead of always looking toward the next big thing.

2 comments:

  1. I also love this movie! It is wonderful. I agree with what you said about the message of treating others well and just making life an adventure! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is such a cute movie. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete