Monday, November 2, 2009

Natural Born Killers

In order to prepare for the mock trial tomorrow, I decided to read the synopsis of Natural Born Killers on Wikipedia. I think I'm going to be sick. I seriously feel ill. If I feel like this after reading about something for 5 minutes, how much worse is it to watch it for two hours? It's a horrible, evil movie. I don't understand why anyone would ever watch something like that. The violence sounds so graphic. The murderers kill about 45 people and get away with it. I don't care that Oliver Stone claims it's supposed to be satirical. Satire can go too far. There is no reason to ever watch something so disgusting. I believe in freedom of speech, but I wish that people had the decency to not make movies like this one. The Wikipedia article also talked about copycat crimes from this movie. Some of these crimes were done by young adolescents. Why are parents letting their kids watch this movie?!? It's horrible.

Anyway, I'm disgusted with every person who produced that movie. It makes me very sad that filth like that exists and is so mainstream. I think I'll listen to some hymns now to help me feel the Spirit again...

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh whatever. Just because you're the plaintiff. No way that movie has the affect on people! (says the defense). jk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I read the synopsis too. And afterward my chicken fajita I was eating wasn't too appetizing. It's a terrible movie I refuse to watch, and will disown my kids if they ever watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I have absolutley no desire to ever watch this movie and don't even want to read the review. I heard about it enough in class and I don't even want to think about this movie!

    ReplyDelete